Past of Random!!!


Wednesday, October 15, 2008
On this day, it was a exhausing as well as a fun day, as all the CO members had to go back for CCA and it is not the usual practice. Instead, it is a spring cleaning day, whereby we had to clean the instruments.
While for the Yang Qin people, we had to talk the instrument out of the CO room to the bench, and we will clean our instrument over there.
At first I thought that there were only 4 Yang Qin, but I was wrong instead there were 6 Yang Qin and 2 Guzheng *omg* but luckily when the other CO members finished cleaning their instrument, they help us to clean 2 Guzheng anad 1 Yang Qin [= *Thanks for helping us!*
When we had finished cleaning off the dust that is on the Yang Qin, but we still have to put the WD40 on the string so that the string would not be so rusty *If I'm not wrong* and after the WD40, next is the Olive Oil, we had to put the olive oil to make the Yang Qin smoother and after that come to the slightly easier part the thing to support the Yang Qin, we had to brush the dust off and after putting the Olive Oil [=
After all the cleaning, we had to bring the instrument back to the CO room, so each one of us take one instrument so that it would be faster [= than after one of the senior and the sce 1 say need any help then I said yes!yes! then they ask put where so I said I don't know then after say nvm go to CO room... least did I expect that it should be put in the Yang Qin cover... and all the blame were put to me *tsktsk* but I know that they were not that serious as in very angry [= *but really sorry to make u all take the instrument to the CO room then after said need to put in the cover REALLY SORRY )= * after all the arrangement, it's finally resting time hahas, so the few of us talk to each other... and then after the teacher came in and there were number of announcements and all of this finally ended at 6.16 *sort of late already* but nvm it is also very fun...
Thanks everyone for helping [=
*Not forgetting about my handphone it is being send for repair, so I can't reply the messages the last few days, not really sure when I would get back my Handphone maybe on Next Mon [= Really sorry that I am unable to reply back ur messages...*

Posted by Jacelyn at 9:54 PM |

0 Comments: