Past of Random!!!


Friday, October 17, 2008
Today there is nothing special... it is just normal school days...
We go to school and watch the show but most of the show that the teacher brought are *I'm not stupid 2* I think that it must been a really popular show for the teachers as most of them have this disk... and for we student we had to watch the show over and over again, but overall it is still okay for me, but for some of my classmates when they saw the teacher the first thing that they would ask the teacher is 'Teacher, don't tell me that you brought the disk I'm not stupid 2' hahas it seems like the show is turning them bonkers hahas...
While actually it quite luckily that not all the teachers brought the same show hahas like our chinese teacher brought the CJ 7 and the Literature Teacher brought the show Mind your language which is a comedy show which came out when the teachers were around our age, and whenever it is ater exams, me and my classmates would really hope that the teacher would bring this disk to school and no matter what show the teacher ask us if u want to watch we would just say no we want to watch mind your language [= and so today our teacher let us watch the chapter name [you are my father?]
*if I'm not wrong the name of the title is this* and sometime there are also other chapter such as *The Examination* and others... lastly about the CJ 7 it is an interesting show whereby u got the gadgets and can sheat during exam and so on, it is also partly a comedy show...
Sec 4s and 5s Jiayous for ur exam, all the best [=

Posted by Jacelyn at 11:17 AM |

0 Comments: