Past of Random!!!


Sunday, April 5, 2009
Hellos!!! I'm back again, hahas, juz finish running for 30 mins really sweating, and abt school now, these few day had been very TIRING!!! till i have black rings on my eyes ]= sadsadsad... wish there will be a week that i need not go to school and I can SLEEP yay... but when will it come haiz, my english oral will also be starting soon, and my english is so bad wondering what kind of results will I get in the end will I get to go into the through train program really wish too... don't feel like being a failure in the end... HOPESSSSSSSSS... wishing myself all the best for the upcoming exam, think I wll only be able free after my exam... okay will stop here, have to go and do my homework or art work???, anyways till then byesss!!! [= *smiles*
XIU Ling

Posted by Jacelyn at 8:19 PM |

0 Comments: