Past of Random!!!


Monday, April 6, 2009
RUNNNNNNNNNNNing AGAIN!!!
Haiz got to run again, being forced it is like I'm training for my X-country and NAPFA, really LOL... First time that I train sooo hard, really surprised about myself cos I'm usually those type that can be sad as very lazy especially when it comes to exercising hahas... kaes NOw abt wat happened in school today ---down---
today during the announcement they announce abt the bazzar and it will start tmr, such a last min answer haiz really give up on them kaes maybe not really okay, down to business wonder how would it be like during the bazzar, and the amount we earn will go to charity, how good of us [= haizzz, but in fact actually it should be our money and then they changed the whole system haizzzz during art lesson today all of us were painting our canvas really tiring for our neck and I had to mix the same colour 4 TIMES!!! really angry wif it Grrrr.... why they do not have the colour and the worse part is that the main colour for my pic is brown haizzzz, and the teacher said that there is a lack of brown colour and ask us to mix red and green isit can't really remember, but if I'm not mistaken I saw like there are stll a lot of brown left so is this a joke????
Kaes, that's all for today till then byessssss!!!!

XIU Ling

Posted by Jacelyn at 7:20 PM |

0 Comments: