Past of Random!!!


Thursday, April 9, 2009
Baaaaaaaaadd DaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY!!!

Hellos peoples, abt the bazzar now the peach jelly was very crap, it was so hard la how do u expect other ppl to buy the jelly u made *complainsss* when back wif a stomach failure, can't go for cross-country lorx..........

Next, ..........., got scolded by................ damn unfair la!!! Fair enough that I was sort of in the wrong, but must u insult me, and scold for no good reason, and please lor, it was not only my fault la, the other 2 of them also got fault right, y do u only scold me it's like very unreasonable la, please lor I also nvr *hai* they all la, y anyhow accused me LOL LOL LOL la, if u scold me with a good reason behind it I won't mind but if I'm not in any wrong / there is no good reason behind it can don't anyhow scold, find out the whole truth before scolding me can... u are being very UNREASONABLE laaaaa... *COMPLAINS*
byesssssss.......
XIU Ling



Posted by Jacelyn at 10:48 PM |

0 Comments: