Past of Random!!!


Monday, December 14, 2009
I LOVE NEW ZEALAND!!!
However, not all the New Zealand people, I hate those in the immigration (grrrrr), except for some... but the citizen over there, most of them are really very GOOOOOOOD..... maybe want to stay in New Zealand next time hmmmmmm...... the scenery there is really very nice, like queenstown, got a really nicfe beach with a number of ducks and seagulls. Love them!!! can't wait to go back there again... and there were many stories too during the journey... hahas, but in the trip I was like quite emo... but random at times. was playing the game in my PSP and taking pictures of the scencery... However, about interating, I think the Europe trip is better as I was able to make friends during the trip, and still friends till now... However the New Zealand trip, there was a girl whom is older than me, but don't really want to talk to her, like the both of us are in a different kind of world... NO SUBJECT!!! bornnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnggg, but the country is really nice. When to take a helicopter, jet boat, steamboat, freefall x-treme and many more etccccccccc.......... it was a really FUN TRIP!!!! and got to get close and touch the sheep and rabbit (angora rabbit), the rabbit was really cute... Some of them even said that they want to take the rabbit back including me hahas.... then it was really fluffy, then when to find the leg cause it was hidden inside... Hahas then it is like abusing the rabbit some people even gave us that kind of don't abuse the rabbit expression.. but we were just trying to find the leg, but those who know that we were finding the leg was laughing..... really funny... Next, the glowworm caves... omg it is a really good experience, it was really nice with the crystal things hanging whereby is use for catching their prey e.g. insects!! and the glowworm is almost the same as the firefly, it has a light on it back same as the firely... but it is not... it is a glowworm... those a boat to go around and see more glowworm... It was getting more and more as we were deeper into the dark, and I was sitting at around the first row, cause they follow the order by putting the people from the back to the front so since I am the second last, so they out me in the front, so I got quite a good view of the glowworm and also I saw a string and the boat, the od not use any motor to run the boat instead, a string which leads to the end of the cave and back it used to lead the way so the person explaining to us was being really careful and the boat is a steel kind for the outer and inner except for the chair it is wooden. however for me I have to sit on the steel, got not enough space hahas so the last few of us got to sit on the steel, but it was also quite fun, as least got a really good look of the glowworm... it will be an experince that I would not forget in my lifetime... then my mum went to brought the picture, really nice!! love it!! but prefer the jetboat one better.. hahas in the jetboat I chose the seat at side of the jetboat so that it will be really exciting than the seat in the centre... So did not expect the person who drove the jetboat was a first timer, but he was really good and the ride last about 40 minutes... really fun ride so I was sitting at the side seat so when he give us a kind of hand signal, I would have to hold tight on the handrail or not I would fell off my seat my even if it is so... the jetboat tour person asked me do u know how to swim and I answered 'yes' so he said hahas got not worries then if u were u fly out u will just have to swim back ur way to the jetboat... hahas okay but throughout the whole trip I was fine, and nothing happened to me except got splash till my hair was all wet!! but luckily not my shirt cause they gave us some kind of jetboat gear and asked us to wear it to prevent our body from getting wet except for ur hair and face of course... but the water was clean so nothing much, the water is really clear since it is part of the river... also since I was sitting at the side so when to touch the water, and it is really cooling...love it!! all of us was laughing throughout the whole jetboat journey... during the trip also got some history lesson, was quite a good history lesson about a old tree and a small white hut used to lived a chinese man and etc...
The story is really don't thing can finish it [=

Posted by Jacelyn at 4:04 PM |

0 Comments: