Past of Random!!!


Thursday, January 28, 2010
Back again, hmmm lets see... like what my yoong says,'Time flies when u are having fun' true hahas, ohya, it is already the 28 Jan '10 and my last post was on the first day of school... hahas, school was quite okay, fun indeed BUT stressed, I did not have alot of spare time left for myself. *sad* tsktsk however, I like this class alot of course did not forget my friends in the other class they are really cool people yay!! loves to be in school, but not all the time... hope I can mix with more friends in the class and get to know them better. About knowing each other better, Miss Ho (form teacher) she brought a kind of note book with a very cute cover page for all of us and ask us to treated it like a journal and write about our experience in school or etc... to get to know us better is it?? but this idea is really interesting... don't think all the teacher have the same idea as her, but it was a really good idea... ohya and also falled down when I was running the ET. and it was when I starting to run the 4 or 5 round is it haizzz pain lor until now still pain then sometimes I am able to walk normally but sometimes I will have to walk in a funny position looks funny... but no other choice... hope mine leg will get better, don't feel like having another injured leg anymore... but I escaped from ET and that is the part that I felt good, but the bad news is if I don't run I be even fatter sad... Hope tommorrow would be as good as today or even better...
Byes
Ling [=

Posted by Jacelyn at 10:51 PM |

0 Comments: