Past of Random!!!


Tuesday, February 2, 2010
Haizzzzzzz, today is quite a bored day except for some exciting things happening hahas.... ohya sad got scolded, okay maybe it is abit different it is like teaching me a lesson, got home was question y i did not do my homework haiya... cause my teacher called my parents so got jiao xun from them like must do your hw.................etc....................... okay then enough of that, now got the test papers back haizzzz many people failed, but surprising some got distinction while other failed badly... ME?? don't feel like talking about it, really frustrating to say, especially the part where my teacher called my parent, siala then the teacher only called me and john parent 'sad' MJ gt away from it so good, i also want to be like him lor... haizz. so nvm, then reach the class saw john was still so happy even though the teacher called his parents, respect him... as for MJ he is also very happy BUT except me... however, after a while I did not care much thinking that the teacher actually did this is all for our own good... so was fine after that and went on talking jokes and craps again... ahhahahahahhahaha... school was a really fun place to be... but the most diao part is that nais kept on play a fool in class, and also kept taking about ah biao "zhong ji san guo" hahas, that show is quite nice, but luckily there is lim YT then help all of us along the way hahas, then low YT was like very frustrated hahas but overall I think it is really crappy but since playing only so hack care, can't be bothered hahas, ohya it is also like sianzzz, cos or not then is, he kept on making that kind of ghostly sound to called other people name... a broad daylight ghost sound, like what chinese say "ji pi ge da" really salute him... hahas but really lim and low YT help hahas, kaes la but must also have some jokes to reduce stress but of course not too 'li pu' or not really !!!!!!!! okay whatever, but class was really fun awaiting for the lesson tmr, got to do my other homework, did finished biology, and math, next is chinese lerx, kaes EEEEENNNNNDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![=[=[=

Posted by Jacelyn at 9:08 PM |

0 Comments: