Past of Random!!!


Friday, July 2, 2010
Hahahahahahasssss!!!!! XD

Today's really funny during class time... me and angie was looking out at the window and imagine it as another person... really funny!! XDXDXD then been talking crap... especially for chua and angie then really laugh a lot... especially during mother tongue lesson, the both of them really laugh a lot hahas... but I was only reading the newspaper... cos I did not do my work so kept quiet haizz... BORING >< then after that did nothing much... ohya then for biology I brought the wrong thing grrrrr..... Workbook is actually today, whereas the file is for the nxt week but I brought the thing the other way around... luckily did not get scolded...
Overall, the window thing was still the funnist for today!!! Hahahahahahasss!!!XDXDXD

Posted by Jacelyn at 9:22 PM |

0 Comments: