Past of Random!!!


Friday, April 23, 2010
Hmmm let's see today had been quite a boring day especially during this time, doing art form 1+ till now feeling really bored do not have the thumbdrive that I want... HOW HOW HOW??? and my teacher is not in!!! haizz, type this post for fun cause nothing much to do currently... Ohya and a really big thanks to Sylvia, Low, XY, Angie for the present... like it lots [= hahas so they keep on disturbing me during class... then also the low's fav sentence *at risk* I'll show u... I try to get out of that risk thingy... hahas then took back my test quite pleased with it indeed...[= ... okay, then now abt fitness, got WRONG info that I need to go for fitness and when I reach, there was no fitness today really angry cause it made me rush like HELL and had to woke up early just because of that as I miss quite a number of lessons and had not repay yet... *lazy* that's why!!! hahas... then the 2.4 running NAFA, really pleased with my 2.4 result... it was better than the previous 2!!! wahahahaha I am not slow... [=[=[= .....zzzzzzzzz......... then nw back to ARTARTART again..... hope I could complete it all on time haizz...

Posted by Jacelyn at 2:46 PM |

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2010 at 6:35 PM, Blogger xinying's life said........
STOP COMPLAINING, SIEW MAI! HAHA ADD OIL FOR YOUR ART! :D